Basic Cooking of Brown Rice with Quinoa
1 cup of Brown Rice with Quinoa Karavansay
3 cups of water
½ teaspoon salt
Karavansay turmeric powder to taste (for color)
½ teaspoon of Clarified Butter Ghee Karavansay
- Wash the brown rice with quinoa in a colander, let it drain.
- Mount a pot, add the Ghee clarified butter, add the brown rice with quinoa and fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Then add the water, salt and turmeric, stir and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once dry, place over very low heat and cover for approximately 10 min.
- Check and try, it should be loose.