1 cup Karavansay brown rice flour
3 melted tablespoons Clarified Butter Garlic Ghee
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup almond milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons cream cheese
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 bundle of fresh Basil.
- Cut the tomatoes and basil.
- Mix the eggs, cream cheese, melted garlic butter Ghee, mozzarella cheese and milk.
- Then add the basil and tomatoes, the dry ingredients: brown rice flour, the baking powder.
- Grease muffin tins and preheat oven.
- With the help of a spoon fill the muffin cups. Bake at 180°C or 356°F for 30 minutes.