Apple Cake with Brown Rice Flour
200 gr of Karavansay brown rice flour.
4 small apples cut into cubes (add the juice of 1/2 lemon so they don’t brown).
140 gr of coconut sugar.
140 ml of almond milk.
2 large tablespoons of clarified butter Karavansay ghee.
1 teaspoon of Karavansay cinnamon powder (½ for the mixture and ½ for the final decoration).
2 big eggs.
1 teaspoon vanilla.
1 ½ tablespoons of baking powder.
¼ teaspoon of salt.
Filleted almonds to decorate.
- Filleted almonds In a bowl, beat the ghee and coconut sugar, when creamy, add the eggs one by one, add the almond milk, mix a little and add the vanilla, cinnamon, brown rice flour, powder of baking and the pinch of salt and continue mixing. to decorate.
- Then add the apples, mix and pour everything into the mold.
- Grease the baking pan and flour with cornmeal to remove from the mold.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- After you are ready to decorate, you can add a frosting or glaze and enjoy.
- Receta de @filipposapori